So I Don't Lose My Head So I Don't Lose My Head

In short, this is where art begins.

I've lost count on how many files I have of me stumbling home and playing my heart out in desperation, late at night in a dark room. Without any apprehension or doubt, playing for as long as I could possibly play.

I know exactly where you're coming from. Which is why I had to stop and comment this late haha. But either way I really like what you've done here, and only a self-righteous bastard would ask for anything more.

SatoDraygonFist2 responds:

I gave a thumbs-up to your comment at my computer screen. You can't see it, and I've lowered my hands by now, but I'm just saying.

XP Startup Theme XP Startup Theme

Very Nice

I have to say, this is one of the most creative pieces I've seen in a while. The flow is just amazing. But what really got me was right at the end, you delivered this song perfectly with what you had.

a trip to the skies pt 2 a trip to the skies pt 2

Interesting

The progression in the outro is very familiar. In a good way of course. Maybe a little more mastering and layering with strange effects and such, I'd suggest more of a dubstep feel.

Beat Practice Beat Practice

Interesting

I'm loving the general vibe here. Very trippy, and the sporadic hits blend very well.

DrudgeSkeleton responds:

Thanx man; it is the usual blend of home made samples again. The samples were ade in collaboration with the musical genius Jurriaan van Bezu.

5P33|] R4C3R 5P33|] R4C3R

Crazy awesome. best innuendo I've ever heard.

Haha, I agree with both of these crazy doods. This is a masterpiece.

I Forgot To Forget You I Forgot To Forget You

Nice and smooth

Being a trumpet player, I can say this is impressive, if that's you playing that is haha.

In my opinion, this would make good background music to a game as well.

sorohanro responds:

i am a trumpet player and yes, i am playing trumpet there (also piano ... heck, i made everything in this tune)
thanx for review

DKC Main Theme(Classical) DKC Main Theme(Classical)

Would make a perfect loop.

I knew this sounded familiar haha. The key change was what kept me from recognizing it right from the start. But first, it sounds like it would make a great loop, and in a sense it already is, could have a little more variety as well. It was very straight forward.

Try to work in dynamics, it's nice to have music like this have a peak and work its way back down to a good ending, and speaking of endings, I don't know what it is either but yours is just... Bleh as Matt said I don't know how to explain it but it could of taken another approach.