Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

OH YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

You can obviously tell that you put alot of work into giving it that whole "Thrown together in a few days/simple" kind of style. Which is pretty funny.

Good job champ.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Very addicting

Ha, I have crayon physics on my iPhone, but this is so much more smooth and in depth. Good game, very addicting.

So I Don't Lose My Head So I Don't Lose My Head

In short, this is where art begins.

I've lost count on how many files I have of me stumbling home and playing my heart out in desperation, late at night in a dark room. Without any apprehension or doubt, playing for as long as I could possibly play.

I know exactly where you're coming from. Which is why I had to stop and comment this late haha. But either way I really like what you've done here, and only a self-righteous bastard would ask for anything more.

SatoDraygonFist2 responds:

I gave a thumbs-up to your comment at my computer screen. You can't see it, and I've lowered my hands by now, but I'm just saying.

XP Startup Theme XP Startup Theme

Very Nice

I have to say, this is one of the most creative pieces I've seen in a while. The flow is just amazing. But what really got me was right at the end, you delivered this song perfectly with what you had.

a trip to the skies pt 2 a trip to the skies pt 2

Interesting

The progression in the outro is very familiar. In a good way of course. Maybe a little more mastering and layering with strange effects and such, I'd suggest more of a dubstep feel.